Prev: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: RE: Terrain

Should have bookmarked this...

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:16:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Should have bookmarked this...

Does anyone have a link to decent pictures of some of the
politically incorrect GZG pictures?

The local GW boys (who also do non-GW historicals) are getting
ready to do a Necromunda campaign.  My girlfriend is very
interested in playing an Escher gang.  While they have the
"official" minis at the local shop I'm trying to steer	her
towards GZ miniatures since that would be much closer to
what she likes to paint.  Also, if anyone has any other
mini recommendations for this please let me know.

I really should have bookmarked the page that has all the good
GZG pictures.

TIA

Prev: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's... Next: RE: Terrain