Prev: [OT] more street level figures (good sniper model) Next: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 05:21:10 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic

Are the Traveller Aslan completely out of production? I know RAFM
brought
back some of the ships for Silent Death, and wondered if they didn't
re-use
the kitties...

I still see them from time to time in but-out bins. I've a small pile of
blisters in my 'reason I'll never die' bunch.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: [OT] more street level figures (good sniper model) Next: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...