Prev: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic Next: [OT]Re: Final Fantasy

Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:03:53 +0200
Subject: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

>>Just wanted to do a quick survey and see how the folks on the list
are
>>treating turreted infantry weapons on their vehicles in SG2 (and DS2
for >>that matter).

>I assume it's a turreted APSW (3 cap points) 2 unused cap points for a
>class 1 size AFV.

APSWs only seem to cost 1 capacity point even when capable of all-arc
fire, though.

>House rules (If I ran that arrangement) would be to allow the GL to
have >AT type ammo that acted as a HVC (range as class-3, since there
is >nothing smaller for HVC's

"HVC less than class/3" = "small-caliber shell-firing cannon" = RFAC

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic Next: [OT]Re: Final Fantasy