Prev: Re: [OT] Eureka mini - ISO of photo Next: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:18:43 EDT
Subject: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

Not /sure/ what you are  asking but...

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:21:44 -0700 "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@naxera.com>
writes:

>Just wanted to do a quick survey and see how the folks on the list are
>=
>treating turreted=20
>infantry weapons on their vehicles in SG2 (and DS2 for that matter).
>=

Okay, I'm a DS2 freak...

>I'm talking=20
>vehicles like the British Ferret with it's turreted .30 cal machine
>gun =

I assume it's a turreted APSW (3 cap points) 2 unused cap points for a
class 1 size AFV.  There are various optional house rules about those
unused cap points...

>and the US Marine
>LVT amphibious APC with it's turreted .50 cal machine gun and 40mm
>MK19 =
>automatic
>grenade launcher.

Two APSW's - one 3 cap the other 2 cap - in the turret.  House rules (If
I ran that arrangement) would be to allow the GL to have AT type ammo
that acted as a HVC (range as class-3, since there is nothing smaller
for
HVC's, SR only; 1 (one) chit  ( *really* optionally 2 (two) chits versus
class one armor.)  Also alternatively, the APSW's (plural) would have
two
chances of shredding softskin vehicles...

Is that what you are asking?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French  - or  even human -  to be a 'frog'!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historical miniatures) and
aka - Dwarf_warrior@juno.com (Fantasy & 6mm/10mm figures.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Eureka mini - ISO of photo Next: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic