Prev: Re: Trees (was Terrain) Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...

RE: Toys from Jane's...

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:49:17 -0400
Subject: RE: Toys from Jane's...

Brian Burger wrote:

> In SG2 terms, I'd call it a regular FP2 assault rifle, with an FP2
> close-only shotgun added - no grenade launcher, obviously. Cutting the
> shotgun back to FP2 seems to make sense, when it's not a full-sized
> automatic combat shotgun. It would count as a shotgun in CC, though.

Hmmm... the grunts have to carry & sort out two kinds of ammo for the
same
weapon? I dunno Brian, I can see this turning bad in a hurry if the
soldier
has to fish around in his kit for the right kind of ammo while he's in
the
middle of a firefight. I doubt that green troops could handle it very
well...

-- Rick Rutherford

Prev: Re: Trees (was Terrain) Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...