Prev: Re: Trees (was Terrain) Next: FAO Karl Rushing

Re: Trees (was Terrain)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:50:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Trees (was Terrain)

Are you sure you want to go with a hex-based system? I know it looks
great.
A few months ago I got a sample from TSS from their hex300(300mm)
system, and
it is beautifull stuff with lots of options.
However it takes a lot of puzzling to set up a table so in the end we
decided
to replace our battered club terrain with TSS's 2-foot square system
with
additional sets of hills. It won't look as great, but it is a lot easier
set up, and the additional boxes of felt, iceland moss and trees will
help a
lot to cover any regular features of the tiles.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: Re: Trees (was Terrain) Next: FAO Karl Rushing