Prev: Re: [SG] FAQ request? Next: Re: [SG] FAQ request?

Re: [SG] FAQ request?

From: Kevin Balentine <balentine_media@y...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] FAQ request?

I can't answer your query about the FAQ, but I do know
the answer to your other question.

Any type of effective fire causes a suppression, even
one that doen't result in casualties.

Think of it this way: If you're walking through the
blasted out ruins of a town in your body armor and
hear shots ring out somewhere over there, you're not
likely to hit the ground. But if some of those shots
hit *you,* even if they bounce off your armor, you're
going to hit the ground ... and probably think twice
before doing anything that exposes you to more risk.
Thus, the suppression.