Prev: [OT] Block games was Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: [SG] FAQ request?

[SG] FAQ request?

From: "Morgan Vening" <morgan@o...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:22:27 +1000
Subject: [SG] FAQ request?

Before I start asking a bunch of inane questions, I was wondering if
there was a fairly in-depth FAQ for StarGrunt and for that matter,
DirtSide. The Full Thrust one was easy enough to find, but the
other two have become fairly difficult.

And for those who want an inane question anyways...

Does causing potential hits also cause suppression?

It seems to imply that it doesn't, and we found it counter-intuitive,
especially when twice in a row, we got Potential Hits, that didn't do
anything (all Armour rolls exceeded Impact).

Prev: [OT] Block games was Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: [SG] FAQ request?