Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: FMA Battalion

RE: Re: FMA Battalion

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:16:12 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: FMA Battalion

From: Kevin Walker sage@chartermi.net

Kevin said:
>At least to me the almost double blind nature of most of their games
are
refreshing.  They're not completely double blind in that you see where
your
opponents units are, just not how big they are or which ones are which.

If you use the dummy counters idea from Matt Geisler (www.mattjane.com
IIRC) then you won't even be sure of that.

Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: FMA Battalion