Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: FMA Battalion

Re: FMA Battalion

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:23:10 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Battalion

> On  8-Apr-01 at 22:35, Laserlight (laserlight@quixnet.net) wrote:
>
> > In my copious free time (ha!) , I'm thinking to make this a block
game
> > (see www.columbiagames.com ) as far as "fog of war" but use the
FMA
> > opposed dice.
> >
> > Comment?
>
> Sounds like a great idea.  Are the block games at Columbia worth
> playing?  I've been curious, but at the price I hate to just jump.
>
> Roger

IIRC if you order by Web, you get 30 days to return it.  Or just put
it on your Christmas list, that's what I did.

If I were playing vs another adult I'd probably have gotten East Front
or Pacific Victory, but Victory is working okay, I just need a custom

Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: FMA Battalion