Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

Re: FMA Battalion

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FMA Battalion

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> I'm thinking of a semi-FMA system for battalion /
> regimental combat.
> Given that it just took me four tries to type
> "regiment" correctly I
> won't go into great detail here but this is the
> general outline.

> Each unit has five characteristics: quality,
> anti-armor,
> anti-infantry, anti-air, movement.

Sounds good.  You know where to find at least one
playtester--I'd be interested in applying those
formulae to NRE and opposing forces (AFAIK, the only
brigade+ formations on the web--but if I'm wrong I
want to know about it!).

John

Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons