Prev: RE: painting services? Next: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 00:49:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

On  7-Apr-01 at 00:31, Glenn M Wilson (triphibious@juno.com) wrote:

> I meant the average adolescent male has "supercharged blood" but
usually
> only around adolescent females... It's amazing how fast you can make a
> fool of yourself around women between the ages of 13 and 30... well 13
> and 130 probably.

Nope, I gave up making a fool of myself with women around the age of
13.  I realized that they are, contrary to popular belief, not a
seperate species but they do have their own culture.  I just treat
women as people whom I don't need to be afraid of but for whom I
must question my male cultural assumptions and I get along well.

Prev: RE: painting services? Next: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons