Prev: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT Next: Re: painting services?

Re: [FT] Mixing Tech

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 20:48:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Mixing Tech

At 09:02 PM 4/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Excuse me, if you're introducing these guys to FT, have you though
>about using FSE, ESU, NSL, NAC?

I'm using NSL with the serial numbers filed off for the attackers, but
the
rest of the fleets just aren't distinctive enough for my purposes.  I'm
trying to wean these people off of Warhammer; I need some flash and
razzle-dazzle to do the job properly.  It's not like any of them are
going
to be buying the ships or rules in any case, I'm afraid -- one guy has a
fleet of NAC ships that has been in the process of assembly for nearly
five
years now (The Drydock Fleet, as we call it), while another has an
extensive collection of beautifully painted Zocchi Star Trek ships.

I can't complain too much, really -- I've got six painted fleets of
various
sizes, enough for all of us to use, and we've been getting a lot of use
recently out of the several thousand dollars worth of painted fantasy
armies that these lunatics have accumulated.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT Next: Re: painting services?