Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: [OT] Maps

Re: GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 00:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc

Are you interested in the existence the two lists (Fullthrust) and
Stargrunt-Fullthrust (includes my personal favorite DS) at yahoo.com?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:16:50 -0400  "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
writes:
>Guys n Gals,
>
>Here are my questions many:
>
>How many lists are there? And how many still active/functional? How
>many
>have digests? And what are their subscription addrs?
>
>We have gzg-l (this list)
>We have the playtest list (by invitation only and not generally
>available)
>We have a gzg encylopoedia list (addr forgotten)
>We have (apparently to my surprise) a gzg aliens list (addr recently
>seen)
>We have a gzg-computer list
>
>Any others? Are these ones active? Does someone have a list with _all_
>the
>subscription addresses on it somewhere on the web? Including which of
>these
>have digests and what those digest addrs are?
>
>If not, I think it is time this stuff is all together in one place (I
>know
>just the place too... once I get it I'll post it myself if such an
>enumeration is not already existant).
>
>If such a list exists, could somebody post the urls?
>
>Yes, these are questions. No there are no rewards for correct
>answers....
>but I prefer them to false answers :)
>
>Tomb

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: [OT] Maps