Prev: Re: [OT] Maps Next: DS2 Vehicle Gen page moved

Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:49:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

> > If you are saying that you can dump the ammo on a  location on the
board and have the Mortar Team go anywhere on the board and fire, this
I would have a problem with.

John A said:
> I've never had a problem with people wanting to move mortars all
over the place.  Anywhere you'd attack
with light infantry doesn't have counter-battery  radars
(presumably--I've never run a scenario that has) and mortar range is
still 'tabletop' so why would you move it?  It's never come up so I
haven't thought about it.

Counterbattery isn't the only thing that would make your mortar team
want to move.  If I were serving the mortars and saw an enemy platoon
coming over the hilltop 200m away, I wouldn't delay to gather up the
rounds--I have sensitive skin, easily affected by kinetic energy

Prev: Re: [OT] Maps Next: DS2 Vehicle Gen page moved