Prev: Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers Next: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

RE: Tonk Weapons

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:43:44 -0700
Subject: RE: Tonk Weapons

Eli,

	Are you sure the Tonk weapons need to be more powerful then
other races weapons? I do not follow the size equals power school
of thought so I believe size should not be the only way power is
judged on a figure.

	 I have a match grade .22 that is quite large and heavy
looking. I also have a compact 9mm that is quite small. When side
by side the .22 "looks" more powerful, but the "larger" is by no
means the more "powerful" weapon.

	Maybe the Tonk have built frames that fit their size. Maybe
the Tonk use lower tech gauss weapons and the size includes the
batteries, capacitors, or what ever. Bottom line is, if you are
worried about "Cheese" then do not try and make new rules. Come
up with fluff that explains the size.

	Just an ides/opinion.

		Daniel