Prev: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT Next: Can we call time...? Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: painting services?

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:44:04 -0500
Subject: Re: painting services?

The only paint-for-hire I've done through the mail was through Bear
Johnson, and that was partially for trade. I think he does good work,
but
he IS a big GW fan. He's closing his only fig trade shop, but I think
he's
still painting.

http://www.globaldominationsystem.net/MPG/

Altogether an expensive prospect, I've been recently trying a new
tactic:
free use of figs for as long as someone wants, but they have to return
them
to me when they tire of the army. Given the way I've picked who forces
pretty darn cheap the way some folks cycle through them, I thought it'd
be
a winner, but no joy. ;->=

On another note, there's a certain outrider in Denver I've been waiting
over to 8 yrs on his finishing a deal. Word to the wise: get references
on
time as well as quality.