Prev: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:49:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Derk Groeneveld wrote:

> No they don't - not through plate, anyway. Mail, yes. Plate? If you're
> reallyy lucky.

Plate? Hell yeah. Don't get me on this argument. As a memeber of the SCA
in an area were plate is proof from missile fire even though we TESTED
regular arrows with high power bows throw plate armour and it is like a
hot knife. At long range no, but once you get closer it's just nasty to
look at.

Prev: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense