Prev: RE: Fighters and Defense Next: Re: [OT] Digital Cameras

Re: Close Assaullt

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Close Assaullt

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Corey Burger wrote:

> Yes, tonight we had a game where 6 PA troopers, with 2 flamers, killed

> about 10 troops, from a vet 2 and reg 2 squads. The PA suffered no
> casualties. One trooper was knocked down but got back up. The only
reason
> that more of my troops didn't die was that I rolled quite well for the

> first squad.

God, it was nice to see the PA do it's thing properly, for once. The
fact
that you let them get well behind you didn't help you any, of course.

Nothing like coming up behind an enemy squad, through the woods so they
can't shoot you - besides, they were busy hosing the unit to their front
down, when black-camoed heavy PA began to tap-dance on their foreheads.

After having PA shot up and suppressed in too many games, having one
grand
close assault come off perfectly was wonderful. Good for the soul.

Gloating, just a bit,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: Fighters and Defense Next: Re: [OT] Digital Cameras