Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:29:15 -0500
Subject: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

In message <5.0.2.1.0.20010404175228.009fa070@mailbox.pp.sbbs.se>,
Henrix write
s:
> Andy Cowell wrote:
> >P.S.: Anybody have any recommendations for modern or later skirmishes
> >at this scale?
>
> A warning, perhaps? Isn't Grimes Orkshop doing a 54mm skirmish game,
> Inquisitor or somesuch, due out soon?

Yes.

> If they charge the same for these "minis" as for their >32mm's they
could
> actually be worth the price ;-)

Yes, so of course they won't.  I heard around US $10 a figure.	NOT
interested.  Although, I've been putting together some plastic
moderns, and am really pining for some nice metal figures.  Of course,
doing some GZG universe conversions crossed my mind...

> Wonder if their 54mm's will be 62mm tall?

Heh.  What I don't get is why they don't *shrink* the figures, or have

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT