Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Reusing old figures

RE: Orders of Battle (was cheese)

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:00:09 +0100
Subject: RE: Orders of Battle (was cheese)

I did a "compare and contrast" between the organization of a Roman
Legion
and
a 1980's US Light Infantry Division. The US division has more
"artillery"
and
3 times as much "cavalry/recon" but there are some similarities. Most of
the
differences where troops doing jobs that didn't exist 2000 years ago
(EW,
Chemical Defense ...)

Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Reusing old figures