Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Cheese factor

RE: Cheese factor

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:49:48 +1000
Subject: RE: Cheese factor

G'day guys,

I personally like a good edam, so you've got to realise how much torture
it
is to open my email and find that cheese actually means unit
organisation..... ;P

Seriously though, not all of us know correct unit organisation, so for
those who do actually want to learn the helpful pointers to resources
and
polite explanations are very helpful. However, on the flip side as
pointed
out for the UN discussion this is science fiction so I'd anticipate a
little more flexibility. This is one of the main reasons I usually play
aliens - it means people won't b*tch to me about the fact its not
"organised correctly". Come paying job time though I do intend on
getting
some human figures, but as the supreme commander of the IAS I can tell
you
they will be in 5 man squads and that will be 6 squads to whatever the
next
level of organisation is called. There is no deep military reason behind

this other than I like each fig to be different and that's how many figs

I'll have ;)

Having said that though I would understand if people were upset if I got
more senior commander with each squad and so could reactivate everything
6
times over. It has to be a balance of tolerance and common sense. Derek
is
going to have to tolerate seeing small squads on the board and I'm going
have to be sensible about how many levels of command that reasonably
represents.

Just a thought

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Cheese factor