Prev: Re: Kh'iff Next: RE: Squads (getting long)

Re: [SG] Scout units

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:50:35 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Scout units

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> > It says "Lightly equipped".  Which to me always meant
> > "no armor, no heavy weapons"  YMMV, it's not defined.
> > I certaintly wouldn't claim it for d8-armored troops.
>
> I more figure it's troops without support weapons, heavy weapons and
> light armour or less. I'm a little iffy on the AIVR though. Would
light
> troops still have that?

I read it as unarmoured. Any idea how bulky and uncomfortable armour is?
I'm MUCh less bothered about squad support weapons and IAVR's, really.

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6ymHQJXH58oo6ncURAsEnAKDkv2rrpty/uGZdV63cIN6BsTsmXQCglNx8
L73wA5mztSDGuF77N8zP65s=
=rJbs

Prev: Re: Kh'iff Next: RE: Squads (getting long)