Prev: Re: Fighters and Defense Next: Re: [SG] Scout units

RE: [SG] Scout units

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:54:48 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Scout units

OK.

Size 2
Armor: 2
Power: CFE
Mobility: Fast GEV
FCS: Basic
1x RFAC/1 in Turret
1x GMS/L (Basic)
2x APSW (SAW)
ECM: Basic
Troop Capacity: 4 (1/2 Squad)
Open Topped (Optional. The only picture I found was open topped)
DS2 Points: 71.

Or if you could give up the GMS:
Size: 2
Armor: 2
Power: CFE
Mobility: Fast GEV
FCS: Basic
1x RFAC/1 in Restricted Turret (front 180)
1x APSW
ECM: Basic
Troop Capacity: 8 (1 Squad)
Open Topped
DS2 Points: 47

or
Size: 1
Armor: 1
Power: CFE
Mobility: Fast GEV
FCS: Basic
1x RFAC/1 in Fixed Mount
1x APSW
ECM: Basic
Troop Capacity: 1 (1/2 Squad)
Open Topped
DS2 Points: 26

As for 15mm Grav Bikes (until Club 300 comes around), you may want to
look
for some Micro Machines Stormtrooper sets. I saw some in a dollar store
before Christmas (6-8 troopers in a package including a grav bike). Not
true
15mm, but perhaps close enough to do in a pinch.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----