Prev: RE: [SG] Scout units Next: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: [OT] Listen up you apes!

From: Jonathan white <jonw@n...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:51:42 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Listen up you apes!

Donald Hosford wrote:
> Wait...did you say Reboot?
> Really?  On DVD?
Series 3. Has been for a while I think. You can get details via
Mainframe's website (http://www.mainframe.ca), or you could if their
online shop wasn't offline :(. They're being sold by ADV films
(http://www.advfilms.com) and you can order from there too - the URLs
are

http://www.advfilms.com/catitem.html?c=all&k=RB001
http://www.advfilms.com/catitem.html?c=all&k=rb002
http://www.advfilms.com/catitem.html?c=all&k=rb003

for $25 a pop. Of course, they don't work in the UK and there is no sign
of a release over here, which is a 'bit of a shame'. I may have to buy
that multi-region DVD player after all...

				  TTFN
					Jon
-- Working in a Digital Industry with an Analogue Brain --
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: RE: [SG] Scout units Next: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense