Prev: Re: Ruling on Activation by command units Next: Re:Fighters, missiles in FT

RE: Just a thought

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:39:20 +1000
Subject: RE: Just a thought

At 10:13  2/04/01 -0700, Eli wrote:

>1/72 modern troops exist.  These figures would likely be your best
chance
>for sci-fi conversions.  Cut down the M-16s on Americans.  Ad some fine

>wire around helmets to represent the cables for optics?
>
>Modern British or French would be good too as they have nifty bullpup
guns
>which always seem more futuristic.
>
>Modify some cheap 1/72 plastic kits into hovercraft or gravs or leave
them
>basicly the same for that matter and you could do it.	Just have to put
in
>the time.
>
>We used to wargame modern combat with 1/72nd plastics.  Another idea
that
>hit me for those who are into the FMA Skirmish and like to model - try
>1/35.	You get a huge range of gear, a figure big enough to easily
>modify.  Several companies make seperate heads, hats and gears.  Swap
out
>nationalities helmets or combine elements you like and you could get a
>highly detailed, visually stimulating squad.

Done this, excellent fun. the vehicle's are cool as well (Char B, huge
tank)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: Ruling on Activation by command units Next: Re:Fighters, missiles in FT