Prev: Re: [FIGS] Ptaah Next: RE: Cheese factor

RE: Infantry mounting in 6mm

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:22:46 -0400
Subject: RE: Infantry mounting in 6mm

I mounted my infantry 3 on a penny in random patterns all facing 1
direction. Why 3? 4 looked too crowded. I mount Power Armor 2 to a stand
(or
1 for the larger Scotia PA).

For vehicles, I did not bother to mount them. If I get around to
"lifting"
the grav and/or GEV vehicles, I may do some mounting.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

From: dwarf_warrior@juno.com
To: 6mm-Miniatures@yahoogroups.com
Cc: ruthann_vanvranken@hp.com, Warbeads@juno.com, Triphibious@juno.com
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:24:43 EDT

Okay, 6mm fans, a question.  Now this is specifically relating to
Dirtside 2 but it applies in theory to any era where you get away from
line, column, square tactics.

I am mounting all my vehicles one to a stand with my larger/largest yet
vehicles (Eureka's new Grav Tank) on a 2" x 1 1/2" rectangle, the large
ones (Modern M1 by GHQ) and medium (various modern GHQ and modern/WW2
Scotia) vehicles on 1 1/2" x 1" with the small and smaller (name
forgotten - Scotia's modern French 90mm armed wheeled vehicles) on 1" x
3/4" stand.

Now, I have a bunch of H&R WW2 French and GHQ WW2 Brits plus some Future
Wars and Dirtside 6mm Infantry on order plus some Battle tech infantry
stuff (as large 'Mecha' style vehicles) to mount.  I am debating about
the infantry mountings.

[snip]

Gracias, Dwarf Warrior.
This address is where I do my fantasy and most of
my 10/6 mm miniatures game activities.
Alternate: Triphibious@ juno.com (Science Fiction)
and warbeads@juno.com (Historicals.)  Axes Advance!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FIGS] Ptaah Next: RE: Cheese factor