Prev: [FIGS] Ptaah Next: Re: Infantry mounting in 6mm

Re: Dragon Con

From: pengebos@N...
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:23:41 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Dragon Con

Actually he means DragonCon in Atlanta over Labor Day Weekend (august
31-Sept 2 IIRC).  Its a big Science Fiction convenmtion - 25000 people
last year.

I went last year and it was incredible - except that there was so much
going on I missed 90% of what I wanted to do.

I'll be going again this year.

Peter Engebos				<pengebos@nmsu.edu>
T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth 		<degaalth@prodigy.net>
		http://www.geocities.com/degaalth/

  "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
 we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			for our fire control system"