Prev: Re: Fighters and Defense Next: Old grenadier figures vs GW/GZG

Re: Wargame Table Question

From: Kevin Balentine <balentine_media@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:26:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wargame Table Question

I once had a great 8x6 table I built with particle
board, but when I moved it had to go. Now that I don't
have a den committed to gaming anymore, I went with
two cafeteria-style tables I bought at an Office
Depot. Each table is 6x2.5. I place them side-by-side
for a nice 6x5 surface. They fold down nicely and
store in a closet.

--- Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@pacbell.net>