Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: Cheese factor

Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator v2.0

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator v2.0

--- Andrew Ayres <ftshipcreator@bigpond.com> wrote:

> As always, please email me with any ideas at
> mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com

Unsolicited advertisement:

I finally got this thing up and running on my computer
(well, actually my folk's computer since mine is
packed in household goods, haha) and ran my NRE
through it.  Turns out my reputation for bad math
holds.	All my carriers were overpriced and
undermassed, all my dreadnoughts were underpriced and
overmassed.  50/50 on my cruisers (the heavy cruisers
were correct, though).

John

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: Cheese factor