Prev: Re: Cheese factor Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

RE: [FT] Rules Questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:36:42 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Rules Questions

I had to address this in my campaign rulesets; 50/50 pilot losses with
replacements costing 10 pts per pilot.	Roll a d6; if it's less than the
number of replacements, the squadron is down graded to turkey for the
next
combat.  Upgrade a squadron to Aces after 5 battles where they score 10
hits
or more.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

Look at
> what
> happened to the Japanese in WWII. At the end, they supposedly had 5000
> aircraft
> saved up for a massive Kamikaze strike on US forces invading Japan.
And