Prev: RE: [CON] Norwescon Next: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

Full Thrust Ship Creator v2.0

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:58:23 +1000
Subject: Full Thrust Ship Creator v2.0

Hey Folks,

I have done some more work lately of FTSC version 2 and have some
screenies
for people to look at.	Get them from this URL:
www.ftsc.atfreeweb.com/scr1-4-01.zip

What has happened recently is:
* I currently have systems and weapons loading from definitions in
files.
* I have some Kra'vak systems in.  It is hard to draw small hexes
without
them looking like circles, but I am getting there.
* I have created a rule parser so you can define rules for the mass and
cost
of a system, such as mass for a Cloaking device: 10%[TMF]
while cost is: 10*[MASS]
where [...] represents a variable ( in this case the ships TMF and the
system's MASS ).
* I am currently working displaying Arcs for weapons, shouldn't be too
hard
though.
* The interface is now 'Point and Click'.  You click the system you want
add, then click where to place it.  If you want to place several copies
of
the one system, hold down Control.
* Also working on a summary of the ship. One main purpose is for this
mailing list, to allow easy creation and sharing of ship designs.
* You can resize the SSD to a custom size, not limited to the few sizes
from
1.x

  University is taking priority at the moment so progress is slow, but
it is
getting there.

As always, please email me with any ideas at
mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com

Andrew Ayres
www.ftsc.atfreeweb.com

Prev: RE: [CON] Norwescon Next: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?