Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: RE: WotD Laser Targeting

Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:06:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

--- "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@peoplepc.com>
wrote:

> Or, you can buy a set of Avenger ADV--I can't
> remember if that's the right
> name, but I'm thinking of the Stinger/HMG combo on a
> Humvee (or any other
> similar kind of vehicle) and use the turrets...

That is correct.  Avenger is the name.	GHQ does a
pack of 5 (IIRC--it may be 6).	The turret comes as a
seperate piece which you glue into the bed of the
truck.	And it's a little one-man crew position with
4-tube box launchers on either side of it and an HMG
below one of the launchers.  I'm surprised I didn't
think of it, since I have a platoon of them.

John

Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: RE: WotD Laser Targeting