Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: DS2 scenario generators

RE: Updated web site

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 10:15:59 +1000
Subject: RE: Updated web site

At 02:05  31/03/01 +1000, you wrote:
>Derek & Beth,
>
> > Updated the website with some photos of our visit to Jestercon at
> > Launceston and the Hobart Hobby Expo.
>
>I like the starships - I especially like that you seem to have mounted
them
>on thick card/thin wood strips. For extra stability, as well as
providing
>nifty places for identification.

Also a great place to put screening fighter groups if the stand is high
enough :)

>Do you find these interfere with playability at all?

No, not really.

Derek

>(Now if I could only get my wife to game, I could finally bring the
minis in
>from the garage <grin>)
>
>Jeremy
>---
>Jeremy Sadler
>Webmaster - Stargrunt.com
>http://www.stargrunt.com

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: DS2 scenario generators