Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: The inscrutable Klackons

Re: Wargame Table Question

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:56:33 EST
Subject: Re: Wargame Table Question

In a message dated 3/30/01 6:25:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cpbelt@att.net
writes:

<< People need to know that they need to be careful when cutting up
 a hollow core door, since the braces for the door are all along the
 edges with usually one brace running across the width of the middle. >>

Hmm, ignorance is bliss, I guess.   I just cut two and a half feet of
the end
of the door and it's working fine.  I thought I might have to cut a
piece to
fit in the hollow space that was now exposed but I haven't bothered as
it's
not causing any problem.

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: The inscrutable Klackons