Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: Wargame Table Question

Re: Wargame Table Question

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:00:03 EST
Subject: Re: Wargame Table Question

In a message dated 3/30/01 2:39:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
agoodall@canada.com writes:

<< I'm looking for ideas on what to make it out of and how big to make
it. >>

I don't have a place to put a permanent table, so I use hollow core
doors on
sawhorse legs.	I got the legs from Ikea for $12 a pair.  The doors are
very
light and very strong, and come in lots of sizes.  I use two that are 3
feet
wide by 6 feet 7 inches long (the standard length) but you can special
order
them longer.  I also have a 2 foot wide door that I cut down to 6 feet
long
so I can put it crosswise at the end of the table to make a 6 foot by 8
foot
7 incher when I need it.  The whole thing sets up and down very quickly
and
stores in very little space in my garage.

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: Wargame Table Question