Prev: RE: [SG] Close Assault Questions Next: em4

Re: Wargame Table Question

From: "Peter C" <petrov_101@h...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:12:42 -0000
Subject: Re: Wargame Table Question

I bought two cheap ($19 US ea.) interior doors (the kind with NO
pre-drilled
holes).  They are light, strong, don't warp and easy to stow away.  One
side
is painted black with a starfield, the other is painted green and
flocked.

I lay the doors on top of a small table I have in the basement.  When I
want
to play a board game, I remove the doors.  Most of the time, I leave the

doors set up 'cause it looks cool :)

Pete