Prev: Re: [FT] Rules Questions Next: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

RE: [SG] Leader placement

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:40:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Leader placement

Sorry, I was being confusing.

If a platoon has 2 units (a command squad and a 2nd squad), it seemed
cheesy
to me to alow the Platoon Leader (PL) to use his action to reactivate
both
the 2nd squad and his own squad giving it (and through it, himself)
another
set of actions (move, fire, communicate, command?).

Now, if you use common sense and disallow reactivation of a squad to
which
you are a part, then the PL only has 1 squad on which to spend command
activation.

If you state that a figure may not reactivate himself, but may
reactivate
his squad, then his squad is limited in thier actions because they
cannot
move out of unit integrety.

Which is the proper way to read this?

-----