Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

Re: Heavy Flamers was "Re: [SG] WotW"

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:13:04 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Heavy Flamers was "Re: [SG] WotW"

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Light Flamer:
> Size: 4
> Range Bands: 4"
> Max Range: 12"
> Width at max range: 2"
> Damage: D10/D8/D6
>
> Heavy Flamer:
> Size: 6
> Range Bands: 6"
> Max Range: 18"
> Width at max range: 3"
> Damage: D10/D8/D6

I'd still say ditch the template effect. Other than setting the terrain
on
fire, it seems to have no more template effect than, say, a machine gun.
And since SG doesn't use templates for machine guns...

> * Causes terror

Err. Isn't terror a specific close combat term? I assume you mean EITHER
forces a panic check, OR forces a confidence check?

> * May light terrain on fire as fire rules
> * Causes Suppression on vehicles
> * On vehicle kill fuel explodes
>   - LF r=4" D6 inpact
>   - HF r=6" D6 impact

I'd be a lot nastier, here. Vehicle disabled = above result.

Also, on non penetrating hit, I'd give a chance of this happening.

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6xEAVJXH58oo6ncURAulKAJ0aueiCzP5KQjCTN9CQQW5tkJgt2ACgzJRc
U+DgrNZaG7Z/CQchZxRjzME=
=1cQ8

Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting