Prev: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

RE: WotD Laser Targeting

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:49:29 +1000
Subject: RE: WotD Laser Targeting

Oh, goody.  Something that says "shoot me" in even bigger neon
letters...
;-)

2 changes just looking at it;
1.	Require a fire action to "lock" the target (requires a minor
success).
2.	Make the comms roll both Ld added (ie: Red 2 calling Green 3 =>
roll
6+ on d12).

You don't want to be doing this while in the open, as your opponent
would
get an action to negate the problem (as you couldn't fire the GMS until
your
next activation, same as 0 inbound artillery).
Also, the laser designator would probably need to replace one of the
regular
squaddies weapons (or IAVR).

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM