Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Fighter mass

Re: Heavy Flamers was "Re: [SG] WotW"

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:58:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Heavy Flamers was "Re: [SG] WotW"

--- Corey Burger <burgundavia@crosswinds.net> wrote:
> Yes, flame has been used against vehicles, but at
> risk of turning the
> weapon into a super weapon, I would argue that flame
> would have no effect.
> Remember, most modern vehicles have NBC stuff.

It's even worse when you consider SF vehicles that are
Grav and run off fusion plants.

I'd argue that all AFVs would ignore it.

Of course, the other balancing factor is the thought
of what happens to the vehicle when a buzz-bomb hits
the fuel.

John

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Fighter mass