Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation)

RE: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:40:23 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

At 06:36 PM 3/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>Would people be interested if we listed a pack or two of assorted 6mm
>turrets and bits in the range?
>
>NO.  But if you put exactly the same thing under FT where I can use it
customize my ships, YES YES YES!  (ok, put it in DS too if you like)

GeoHex sold a pack called "Wings and Things" that was a collection of FT
bits and pieces.  I don't know if it's still available, though.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation)