Prev: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

Re: [OT] Non-GZG suppliers Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:31:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Non-GZG suppliers Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

At 10:58 AM 3/29/01 -0600, you wrote:

>Days of Empire is the name of John's now-defunct
>micro-armour/ogre/landtrain system. His home site is:
>http://www.tin-soldier.com/

Defunct?  Already?  I have a few of the big tanks and his helicopters,
and
I would have liked to have purchased one of the land trains...but they
were
a little -- no, a *lot* -- too expensive for me.

>The page that mentions Track and Turret  Packs, but doesn't have a
valid
>link to a catalog page, is:
>http://www.tin-soldier.com/doe/doecat.html
>
>Stan would probably deal in parts, but I'm not finding any under
'micro' on
>his page:
>http://www.stanjohansenminiatures.com/

Stan has sold individual bit before, although only for his 20mm and 25mm
lines, but I am sure that he wouldn't be against selling 1/300 scale
pieces.  I used to be one of his convention reps, as a matter of fact.
The
guy who owned the shop where I worked designed one of his pieces (The
Frantz Fusion Gun)

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA