Prev: [FT] ECM Next: Re: [FT] ECM

Re: various replies

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:31:57 +0200
Subject: Re: various replies

Allan Goodall wrote:

>And dogs, against popular belief, are not colour blind. They see
colours >differently. Their eyes are actually set up for night vision
much better than >that of a human. They see things in different
contrasts. They can lose a >green tennis ball on grass (unless they
track it via your scent) but they can >run through the woods at night
without tripping.

When humans see colours differently, it is usually referred to as
"being colour blind"... and many humans don't know (or don't
understand) that there are degrees of colour blindness. I'm red/green
colour blind (and I'm sure there are many others on this list), which
means that I can easily lose a red pencil on a green mat - but vehicles
with the WW2 German desert camo stands out like a sore thumb to me :-7

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.