Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: RE: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:51:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

John Crimmins wrote:

>Ideally, I'd like to be able to just order some AA turrets from
>somewhere...but I don't know of anyone that I can order separate
turrets
>from.

Have you tried GZG? ...or any of the other manufacturers who cast hulls
and turrets separately, for that matter - most of the ones I've talked
to sell turrets separately via mail order. Jon certainly does - I built
some of my DSII AA vehicles in that way; I don't know about KR though.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: RE: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts