Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions

RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:45:54 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation

G'day Brian,

 >Yes, by severe I was thinking that it
 >would be a situation where a unit
 >would have to have environmental
 >suits just to survive (hydrogen atmosphere,
 >extreme ocean depths, vacuum, nuclear hot zone, etc.).

Interesting sites for a battle ;)

 >For Major, I was thinking of going
 >from a low gravity, low atmosphere world
 >to a heavy gravity, high density
 >atmosphere world. Or going from Tropics to
 >Artic with no stop-over.

Yep I'd rate that as pretty major....went Scottish highlands mid winter
blizzard to Townsville mid-summer heat wave (temperature jump of around
60
deg C) in 32 hours about 10 years back. Not something I recommend!!! I
wasn't laid out by it, but I wasn't feeling that great either ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions