Prev: RE: [SG] Leader placement Next: Re: [SG] WotW

RE: DSII out of print.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:52:29 +1000
Subject: RE: DSII out of print.

>From a personal point; if it needs a reprint, its probably better to do
the
update before reprint, even if it delays the print by 4-6 months.  You
might
even get some replacement sales to those of us whose books are wearing
out.
;-)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM