Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:29:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

On 28-Mar-01 at 19:26, Shawn M Mininger (smininger@yahoo.com) wrote:
> Heh heh actually, we are developing a FT campaign that
> will do just that.  I am also writing rules as to what
> kind of a shipyard it takes to build ships........so
> it will take a very long time to be able to build
> massive hulls.

One thing we did in our campaign was required all
starting ships to be from FB1.	See, we were minor
powers subsidized by the big guys so we had a few
ships.	The biggest thing used was an FSE BDN and
maintenance costs for that beast was eating me alive.

Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls