Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: Command Reactivations

RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:09:30 +0100
Subject: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

>>Many crutial rules (such as fighter morale) is in the out of print MT.
>
>Jon, can we have permission to post these on a web site please?
>Just the still relevant MT rules that are to be found nowhere else
>than the never to be re-printed MT.

>Yes, Tim - if you or someone else has the time to do it, that's fine by
me!

>In fact, as we're not going to reprint it, if anyone wants to put any
>pages of MT up as something like PDF >downloadables (not the whole
book,
>but those bits that haven't yet been superseded by other published
>>material) then that'd be OK too (as long as you don't charge anyone to
>access them of course!!  <grin>)

Further to my own last post (above), Paul Owen has just suggested that
he'll put the relevant PDFs etc up on the GZG online catalogue site;
this
will make things easier, since I can supply him direct with the page
files
from the book.
Tim, you're still welcome to copy the fighter rules and any other bits
you
want for your site as well, as above.

Jon (GZG)