Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: [Semi-OT] I give up!

Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:44:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> Just bought FB1 after recently getting FT/2nd - but
> I'd buy FT3
> (combining the 'just out of my grasp' MT book if
> only for the fighter
> rules for my Whistlers force...)

Eh?  I'm pretty sure there's some More Thrust in
various stores where I frequent.

> As a DS2 freak, I can accept the difference for now
> - but then I don't
> play Stargrunt and most others *do* so it /is/ a
> good idea to try and
> link them somewhat seamlessly...

I like DSII.  Very much like it and really don't care
enough about the differences between DSII and SGII.
BUT, I've been waiting for those BDS rules FOREVER,
and I'm starting to get antsy (as well as starting to
write my own, but they're not even done enough to show
the list).

John

Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: [Semi-OT] I give up!